ICC Hosts Friday Campus Visit Days this Fall
Illinois Central College will host Campus Visit Days from 9:30 am to noon on Fridays this fall to give potential students information on various program options and the chance to see the East Peoria Campus up close and personal.
ICC will feature the following programs on these dates:
- Health Careers: September 25, Downtown Campus, Thomas Building, Room 210
- December 4, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
- Engineering: October 2, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
- POWER Programs (automotive, diesel, GM ASEP and CAT programs): October 16, East Peoria Campus, Agricultural & Industrial Technologies Building, Room 203
- Agriculture/Horticulture: October 23, East Peoria Campus, Agricultural & Industrial Technologies Building, Room 203
- Education: October 30, East Peoria Campus, Room 229B
- Undecided: November 6, East Peoria Campus, Room 229B
- Transfer: November 13, East Peoria Campus, Room 229B
- General Information: November 20, East Peoria Campus, Room 229B
- Business/Computer Information Systems: December 11, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
Parking for the East Peoria sessions is available in the Visitors Lot.
Tours of the Academic Building and Campus Housing will be offered during each session. The Friday Campus Visit Days are free of charge, but registration is required. To register, please visit http://icc.edu/admissions/campus-visits/
Additional Friday Campus Visit Days for Fine and Performing Arts, Graphic Design, Criminal Justice, Paralegal, Law Enforcement, Fire Science, Psychology and Sociology, and Culinary Arts programs, as well as undecided students will be available in Spring 2016, beginning in late January.
For questions, please contact ICC at (309) 694-5-ICC.