Help ICC choose its next president!
The ICC Board of Trustees wants your input in choosing the next president of the College.
The board has hired search firm R.H. Perry to guide the search process, which includes open forum discussions where comments and suggestions from faculty, staff, students and community are gathered. Separate forums will be scheduled for each constituency group.
Prior to the forums, the search firm asks that participants bring their candid thoughts and perceptions on the following:
- What are the principle challenges and opportunities the next president must address in the next five to ten years?
- What principal background, experience, educational qualifications, and professional and personal characteristics should a president possess to ensure that ICC successfully meets those challenges and opportunities?
- What specific individual(s) should be encouraged to apply for the position as president?
Employees are invited to attend the following open discussion forums intended for specific employee groups: (NOTE: Employees who are unable to attend the open discussion forum for their specific group are welcome to attend the all-employee sessions.)
Wednesday, August 26:
- Carpenters — 9-9:45 am, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
- Management employees — 10-10:45 am, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
- Classified staff — 11-11:45 am, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
- All employees — 1-1:45 pm, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
- Employees and students — 2:30-3:15 pm, Downtown Campus, Perley 203
- Full-time faculty — 4-4:45 pm, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
Thursday, August 27:
- All employees — 9-9:45 am, North Campus, Arbor 112
- Adjunct faculty — 10:30-11:15 am, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
***Please also encourage students to attend the open discussion forum on Wednesday, August 26, from noon to 12:45, in the Tranquility Room. Pizza will be provided for lunch. Students should RSVP by calling Deb Hart at (309) 694-5201 or by emailing [email protected] by August 19.
For questions, contact Paula Fraley, Ext. 5731.