Enter to Win a Prize in the Agri-Business Club’s Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Test your pumpkin carving and/or decorating skills in the ICC Agri-Business Club’s Pumpkin Decorating Contest! You could win a prize!
Get started creating your masterpiece! Here’s how:
- The contest is open to all ICC students, faculty and staff.
- Pick up a pumpkin in AIT Room 118 for just $5.
- Pumpkins may be carved and/or painted.
- Final submissions must be turned in by Tues., Oct. 25 at 4 pm in AIT Bldg. Room 118.
- Panel’s criteria for judging: creativity, craftsmanship, and visual impact of the pumpkin.
Students – Vote for your favorite pumpkin!
The top 3 semi-finalists’ pumpkins will be on display on Wed., Oct. 26 near the cafeteria. ICC students will vote to select the winning submission.
Prizes for the top 3 pumpkins:
- 1st Place: $30 gift card
- 2nd Place: $20 gift card
- 3rd Place: $10 gift card
Winners will be contacted via email. Prizes may be picked up in AIT Bldg. Room 118.
For questions, please contact Agri-Business Club advisor Grant Grebner at [email protected].
Next: ICC Agri-Business Club Grilling Pork Chops Oct. 26
Prev: Leadership Communication :: October 27