Don’t forget to sign up for your Optimum Health Solutions / Health Screening
Optimum Health Solutions again will offer health screenings for ICC employees, retirees and their spouses. An informational letter in an Optimum Health Solutions envelope was sent via mail to your home.
If you did not receive a letter please contact Health Services at 694-5481
Screening Dates & Locations
East Peoria Campus:
- Sept. 15, Sept. 17 and Sept. 24 — Room 212C
- Sept. 22 — Tranquility Room 210A
- Sept. 16 and Sept. 23 — Arbor 112
- Sept. 16 and Sept. 23 — Thomas Building, Room 15
To register for a screening: Follow the instructions in the letter to complete the online Personal Wellness Profile, and make an appointment for a screening date and location that best fits your schedule.
Cost to participate
- Full-Time Employees No Charge
- Spouses on Health Plan No Charge
- Spouses Not on Health Plan $70
- Part-Time Employees No Charge
- Spouses $70
- Retirees on the ICC (Mutual Medical) Health Plan No Charge
- Spouses No Charge
- Retirees on the State or Other Health Plan $70.00
- Spouses $70.00
Staff members from the ICC Health Services Department will collect all fees at the screening.
What should I expect the day of the screening?
The screening assessments will include a venous blood draw consisting of a complete lipid panel, metabolic profile, and complete blood count. TSH for women over 40 and PSA for men over 40. Additionally, height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure, body composition, and heart rate will also be assessed.
If you have questions regarding your screening appointment or completing your personal wellness profile, please contact Optimum Health Solutions at (309) 691-6383. Please select option #1.
For more information contact ICC Health Services at 694-5481.