Diverse Hiring Workshop – final sessions until fall
Diverse Hiring Workshop (ICCLS) — All employees are encouraged to attend this workshop on diversity and hiring at ICC. This workshop is required for any employee who plans to be involved in selecting future ICC employees. Employees who have previously served on a hiring committee are encouraged to participate in this revised workshop.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to
1. explain ICC’s Diversity Pledge & Blueprint for the Future,
2. define unconscious bias and identify at least two ways it might impact the workplace,
3. define each role within the search committee, and
4. identify and apply the appropriate do’s and don’ts of the interview process.
Sessions are scheduled for:
• Friday, April 25 from 9:00am – 12:30pm in Hickory 131, North Campus. Registration deadline is Tuesday, April 22.
• Wednesday, May 7 from 4:45 – 8:30pm in CC208, Career Center, EP Campus. Registration deadline is Friday, May 2.
• Tuesday, May 27 from 12:30 – 4:00pm in 337B, EP Campus. Registration deadline is Wednesday, May 21.
Space is limited for each session. Sessions may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
RSVP to [email protected] or 694-8908. Please indicate which date you plan to attend.