Receives and delivers all items shipped to ICC.
All delivery requests must be done through Maintenance Connection or, in an emergency, call the Facilities Services Department at 694-5120.
Signing Off on Packages
Everything received is entered into a database and has to be signed off on by the recipient of the package. Listed below is a guideline to follow when sending and receiving mail/items at ICC.
- Anything that fits in an envelope may be sent by campus mail.
- Packages and boxes must have a work order completed using Maintenance Connection. That work order is essential to make sure that the tracking system can account for the item. Once the work order is completed, the package will be picked up and delivered by Receiving personnel. Senders must complete a separate work order for each recipient.
- Any and all packages MUST be signed for in order to be left with the recipient. This allows us to track the package by destination, date, and time if necessary.
Pick-Up & Delivery Schedule
- East Peoria Library, Administration and Academic Buildings — 11 am – 1 pm
- AIT Building, Cat Building and DPET Building — 1 – 3 pm
- Performing Arts Center, CougarPlex and Land Lab — 1 – 3 pm
- Lawrence and Dirksen Buildings — 1 – 3 pm
- Peoria Campus — 10 am – 12 noon
- Perley Building — 1 – 3 pm
- Pekin Campus — 9 am – 12 noon (Thursdays only)