All job and career postings are handled through NEOGOV — a popular workforce management tool for the public sector.
Find employment opportunities for Staff
Find employment opportunities for Full and Part-time Faculty
Find employment opportunities for Student Workers
ICC is proud to be named one of the “2019 Most Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges” by NISOD and Diverse: Issues in Higher Ed. Read more about this award
FAQ for NEOGOV Applicants
- I have completed all my Work, Education, Reference, and Additional Information sections, but do not see a place to submit the application. What should I do?
- An email address is required to complete the online application form. How do I get an email address?
- What if I don’t have computer/internet access?
- How do I get help with completing the online application form and accessing the database?
- What types of attachments are acceptable?
- How do I check the status of my application?
You can check the status of your application by following these steps:
- Go to the Applicant Login Webpage and input your username and password.
- Click the ‘Application Status’ link in the center of the webpage. A status will be displayed for each position that you have applied for. You may see one of the following statuses:
- Application Received — Your application was successfully submitted to ICC.
- Screening for minimum qualifications — Your qualifications are being reviewed and compared to the requirements for the position.
- Selected for skills testing — Skills tests may include but are not limited to: typing, data entry and Microsoft Office software.
- Selected to Interview — You will be contacted for an interview
The ‘Application Status’ section will not indicate when a position is filled. You will be notified by email when a position is filled, reposted or closed.
- What is Illinois Central College’s process to fill staff and full-time Faculty positions?
- What is ICC’s process for filling Adjunct Faculty positions?
- The job I’m interested in isn’t listed. How can I know when this job is available?
- Can I apply for more than one job?
- I have already submitted an application. How can I update my application materials?
- What does it mean when a position closing date says “Continuous”?
- How will I know when a position is filled?
- Will you hold my application on file for future vacancies?
- I completed the application first, now how do I apply for a specific position?
- What if I want to submit a resume/cover letter or other materials?
- I have already created an account. How do I log back into the system?
- What if I can’t remember my username and/or password?
- I am from another country and wish to apply for a position. Is this possible?
- How do I attach documents to my online application?