Start Achieving Your Educational Goals at ICC
Illinois Central College has six degree options and more than 70 options in growing occupations, including nursing, elementary education, heating/ventilation/air condition (HVAC), engineering, culinary arts, accounting, theatre, web design, and more. Depending on the program you choose, a degree from ICC can pave the way for your transfer to a 4-year institution, take you right into a new career, and enrich your life.
Don’t wait to start working toward your goals! Get in touch with us today to take the first steps toward your career path of choice!
Benefits of ICC
Whether you are enrolling in college classes for the very first time, picking up some coursework to re-tool your skills, filling a gap in your college education, or just wanting to learn something new for the fun of it, ICC can meet your needs.
At ICC, our professors will help prepare you for your next step in the workforce or at a 4-year institution. In fact, our students that transfer often have a higher GPA than native students.
We work to create programs that provide the necessary skills to fill in-demand jobs. That way you can start working on a family-sustaining wage sooner. As your career advances, you can build upon your initial certificate or degree with extra courses.
We make our tuition as affordable as possible to help make it easier to get your degree or certificate. In fact, annual tuition is about $4,300-$4,400 without financial aid ($143 per semester hour for District 514 Residents).
Programs Offered at ICC
Illinois Central College provides coursework to meet your educational objectives. Whether you’re taking a course for enjoyment or have bigger, bolder plans for your future, you’ll find plenty of options within our academic offerings.
ICC awards the following degrees:
- Associate in Arts — This degree focuses on the arts, humanities, social sciences, behavioral sciences, or professional fields related to these areas. The degree is designed to prepare students for transfer to a 4-year college or university.
- Associate in Science — This degree focuses on mathematics, life or physical sciences, or professional fields related to these areas. The degree is designed to prepare students for transfer to a 4-year college or university.
- Associate in Engineering Science — This degree prepares students to transfer to specific schools to pursue an engineering degree. Depending upon where a student will transfer, it may be beneficial for the student to earn an Associate in Science degree.
- Associate in General Studies — This allows individuals the opportunity to take a broad range of courses to meet their individual needs
- Associate in Applied Science — This degree is a career-oriented degree and prepares students for a specific type of employment through a planned program of study.
- Certificates — Occupational certificates are awarded to students in specific careers areas. Often certificate coursework can be used toward earning an Associate in Applied Science.