We offer no hassle, minimal waiting, and strictly confidential services. Health Services is staffed by a Nurse and a Medical Office Assistant. Health Services are available at no cost to all full and part-time students, faculty, and staff. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you, but please remember your basic medical needs must be provided by your family physician, community agency, or out-patient clinic.
Services provided by Health Services include:
- Treatment of minor illnesses such as headaches, colds, sinus problems, sore throats, cramps, upset stomach, allergy problems and similar illnesses.
- Referrals to community resources for medical, emotional, drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, sexual abuse, eating disorders, sexually transmitted diseases, problem pregnancies and similar problems.
- Accept physician referrals for nursing care while on campus: dressing changes, allergy and other injections and similar assistance.
- Temporary rest area.
- Emergency care for acute illness or injury occurring on campus.
- Disposable Heat and Ice packs.
- Perform nursing services needed by people with disabilities.
- Health counseling and referrals.
- TB Skin Test at cost.
- Hepatitis B vaccine at cost.
- Reporting extended absences due to illness or injury to instructors.
- Student Health Insurance is available to all students, full or part-time. Contact Health Services for an informational brochure.
- East Peoria Campus: 5111
- Peoria Campus, Perley Building: 4599
- Peoria Campus, Thomas Building: 4699
- ICC-North Campus: 6899
- Blood Sugar
- Blood pressure
Equipment for Loan:
- Wheelchairs (must remain on campus)
Health Information Available:
- Brochures and information on many health related topics
Where To Find Us
Health Services, Room 338C, is located on the third floor or the Academic Building on the East Peoria Campus. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm for more information call, (309) 694-5475 or (309) 694-5481