- Preference is given to parents who are ICC students or staff members. The children of public parents are welcome on space availability.
- Child must be 2 years of age by September 1 and may not have had his/her sixth birthday.
- Child Must be POTTY TRAINED * unless a special need is determined by a medical reason. - no diapers or pull-ups
* Definition of Potty Trained
- No diapers, no pull ups, no plastic pants (child underwear is worn while at the center)
- Child is able to express toileting needs through verbal and/or non verbal communication
- Child is able to pull up and down pants independently or with minimal assistance
- Child is able to "try" when we take him/her to the bathroom