Each classroom has a daily schedule created to respond to the children's ages, abilities and unique needs. These schedules are posted weekly based on a theme of what your child's day will include.
The schedules are posted as you walk into your child's classroom above the sign-in sheet, and copies are available upon request at any time.
- Hours: Mon through Fri 6:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. except for days the College is officially closed.
- Children may be enrolled on an hourly, daily, or weekly basis.
- The Child Center Manager handles enrollment. When applications exceed the number of spaces available, children are accepted by earliest date of application.
- All children must be completely enrolled. No drop in services available.
- Children may be enrolled as little as 1 hour or as much as 10 hours each day the Center is open.