Financial Aid Education Session for Early College students only
Early College (Dual Credit and Strong Start) students who have qualified for free/reduced lunch and waived tuition in the past are strongly encouraged to apply to receive a Pell Grant!
Because the Pell Grant provides monetary assistance to students demonstrating financial need, some other students may qualify as well. To reserve your seat, call (309) 690-6863.
Attending one of the sessions is mandatory to participate in the Pell Grant program. Sessions cover student technology and financial aid procedures. After the session, there will be an opportunity to receive individualized assistance completing the 2017-2018 Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA). If possible, students should complete the FAFSA online anytime, please review our directions. To have your results sent to ICC, enter Federal School Code 006753.
Use 2015 Tax information for Parent(s) and Student to complete the FAFSA:
- 1040,1040A or 1040EZ tax return
- Records of untaxed income
- Social Security benefits
- Child Support received or paid
- The Pell Grant can be used to pay for tuition, class fees, transportation and other educational expenses for qualifying students enrolled in dual credit and dual enrollment classes.
- Prior to this event, you must have submitted an application to ICC and have received an acceptance certificate.
What to Bring to the Session
- ICC Student Login (ex: XX111)
- Student’s Social Security Number
- Any materials related to your FAFSA questions
- This event has passed.