This year, welcome the holiday season in a new kind of way. Second City’s Dysfunctional Holiday Revue offers a night of spirited fun, featuring a seasonal mix of hilarious scenes, songs and their signature improvisation with a touch of holiday mischief. This revue is the ideal alternative to the same old holiday shows. Featuring holiday-themed laughs both new and from the Second City’s legendary archives, The Second City’s Dysfunctional Holiday Revue holds your ticket to entertainment!
Rated R for language and adult themes.
Tickets to this individual event go on sale June 15 at 10 am CST. This show is a bonus show and not included as part of any ICC Guest Artists Series season ticket packages. To purchase tickets or for more information, please call the ICC Performing Arts Center Box Office at (309) 694-5136.
This is a ticketed event with reserved/assigned seating.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.