In the parking lot of a convenience store in the suburban town of Burnfield, a group of 20 year-olds get together one autumn night to welcome an old pal, now a star returning from a successful national tour with his rock band. His arrival in a limousine replete with entourage precipitates an all-night whirlwind of drinking, sex, and violence. As the sun rises over the convenience store parking lot, tragedy and comedy have laced through these nine young lives and changed them forever, some of the group have found their way out of Burnfield while the rest are left to deal with a tragedy and its lasting consequences.
“Bogosian’s themes cover escape and re-invention, the American dream…and the American nightmare. This is ambitious stuff and the brave ending has an unexpected twist leaving the air suffused with tragedy. Yes, a must-see!” – New York Post
Rated R for very strong language, adult themes and situations
Produced by special arrangement with Dramatists Play Service Inc.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.