- This event has passed.
Performers in the Estampes Trio include violinist Chukyung Park, cellist Yeonnoo Seo and pianist Mickey Chien.
Chien is a piano instructor and a collaborative pianist for both students and faculty at Bradley University. A Taiwanese born pianist, has won piano competition prizes both in the United States and in his native country of Taiwan.
Park is a violinist with the Civic Orchestra of Chicago. A native of South Korea, he received a fellowship from the Nohyup Cultural Foundation and appeared in master classes by Glenn Dicterow and Gil Shaham.
Seo plays for the Illinois Symphony Orchestra and the Meliora Trio, which won second prize in the Misbin Chamber Competition in Washington, D.C. She is working on her doctor degree of musical arts at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
For more information, visit ArtsAtICC.com or call (309) 694-5136.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.