Proctoring and Access Services
Proctoring Tests for ICC
Need to make up an exam or quiz? The Testing Center often will “proctor” your exam. That means you and your instructor make arrangements for you to take your test or quiz under the watchful eyes of our Testing Center staff. For more information, see the policies below.
If you have a disability and need reasonable accommodations for testing, you must submit documentation of your disability and need for accommodation to the Access Services Department on campus. Once the office approves you for an accommodation and gives you a blue accommodation sheet to take to your faculty member, you may make an appointment for your exams. For more information, you may send an inquiry to [email protected] or phone either (309) 690-6945 or (309) 694-5749.
If your instructor has made arrangements for your to take a test or quiz at the Testing Center, you must make an appointment and present a valid photo ID when you arrive to take your exam.
To use Testing Center proctoring services, faculty must:
- Complete a Faculty Contact Information form at the beginning of each semester and for each testing office used.
- Provide detailed instructions submitted one of two way:
- Submit through our online Proctored Exam Form and upload a PDF of the exam.
- Submit the exam and our downloadable Proctored Exam Form directly to the Testing Center office where the student will take the exam. This information needs to be printed on GOLDENROD paper and can be emailed to [email protected] or [email protected]
If the student is unable to test, a Test Denial form will be sent to faculty explaining the reason for denial.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, select the link below and follow these instructions. If you need assistance, please call the Testing Center at (309) 694-5234.
Proctoring Tests for Other Institutions
We offer exam proctoring services for students taking courses at other educational institutions. To arrange for proctoring services:
- Contact us at (309) 694-5234 for information on ICC’s procedure for proctoring exams.
- Comply with procedures for sending exams to the Testing Center.
- The institution MUST provide explicit test administration instructions.
- Make an Appointment
Students and/or the institution providing the exam will be charged a fee for the proctoring service. Students are required to present a valid photo ID before testing.