Health Services is staffed by a Nurse and a Medical Assistant. If you are not feeling well or have a medical concern, we appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.
- Treatment of minor illness (Colds/Allergies, Headaches, etc…)
- Over-the-Counter Medications (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Cold Medication etc…)
- Disposable Heat and Ice packs.
- First Aid Supplies (Bandages, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, etc…)
- Emergency care for acute illness or injury occurring on campus
- Temporary Rest Area
- Accept physician referrals for nursing care while on campus (Dressing changes, Allergy and other injections, etc…)
- Report extended absences due to illness or injury to instructors
- Flu vaccine when available for a fee
- Referrals to community resources for medical, emotional and abusive situations
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
Equipment for Loan
- Wheelchairs (must remain on campus)
We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance to you, but please remember your primary healthcare needs must be provided by your family physician, community agency, or out-patient clinic.
Student Health Insurance
Minor Emergency Centers and Hospitals
Local Health Departments
Websites for Health Information
These should not replace a Physician/Emergency Room if you are ill or have an emergency.
Mental Health/Substance Abuse