The ICC Fitness Center is a new, state-of-the-art facility offering a healthy and accommodating environment for you to achieve your personal goals. In addition, we are a Silver Sneakers Facility!
- 14-piece Selectorized Strength Circuit
- 2,000 square foot free weight area including Hammer Strength plate loaded machines
- 50 pieces of cardio equipment with individual TV monitors, iPod and USB connectivity
- Life Fitness Virtual Trainers – The free online website provides users with an easy way to create workouts and track progress.
- 2 Group Exercise rooms with classes all week long
- 1/10 mile, 3 lane track with Mondo Surface
- Juice/Health Bar
Learn more about our Group Fitness Classes…
- Body Pump (45-60 minutes) — The original weight class that builds strength, tones your body and pushes you to the limit every time.
- Body Flow (45-60 minutes) — A yoga, tai chi and pilates inspired workout that leaves you long, strong, calm and centered.
- RPM (45 minutes) — High intensity interval training set to tunes that will get your pulse racing.
- CXWORX (30 minutes) — A personal training inspired scientifically-based workout that challenges you to build and maintain a better shaped and functioning core.
- KettleWorX (45-60 minutes) — Combines cardio core and resistance training to tone muscle head to toe while burning fat.
- Insanity (30-50 minutes) — MAX interval training: you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercise with short periods of rest.
- P90X (45-60 minutes) — Advanced total body training program focused on abs, legs, chest, back and arms.
- TurboKick (50-60 minutes) — With cardio kickboxing and body-sculpting dance moves choreographed to the hottest music mixes, you’ll get lean and toned while having fun!
- Zumba (45-60 minutes) — We take the “work” out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burining dance fitness party.
- SilverSneakers (60 minutes) — SilverSneakers is a fun, energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity in a social setting.