The mission of the officers and employees of the ICC Campus Police Department is to provide a safe and secure learning and work environment for our students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
All Emergencies: (309) 694-5111 — Campus Phone Extension: 5111
RAVE Guardian App
Direct connection to the Police Emergency Dispatcher. Text with ICC Police–submit crime tips and photos. Access the ICC phone directory and website links.
- Registering on the app is quick and easy; requires only your cell phone number and ICC email address
- The app works best if you enable Location Services when prompted.
Local Police Departments
East Peoria Police: (309) 698-4700
Peoria Police: (309) 673-4521
Pekin Police: (309) 346-3132
Washington Police: (309) 444-2313
Sworn Illinois Central College Campus Police Officers are armed and have the same authority as County and Municipal Police Officers, including the power to make arrests and issue citations. Non-sworn Campus Security Officers have Use of Force and Arrest powers as authorized in state Statutes 725 IFCS 5/107-3, 720 ILCS 5/7-1 and 5/7-3.
The Campus Police Department is responsible for:
- Security of campus buildings and grounds
- Enforcement of laws, regulations and ordinances
- Traffic control and traffic crash reporting
- Crime reporting and investigations
- Lost and found service
- Emergency medical assistance
- Emergency notifications
- Vehicle assistance (including battery jumps and vehicle lockouts)
- Personal escorts for safety or medical reasons
Please look over and be familiar with the ICC Emergency Response Guide.
ICC’s Clery Report (in compliance with the Federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998 and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008) is available for download below.
Campus Security Authorities