Campus Dining’s Monthly Features: April
Campus Dining Hours:
- Cafe Breve Mon-Thu: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Fri: 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
- We will be closing at noon on Friday March 10 for training
- Trés Café Mon-Thu: 7:30 am – 2:00 pm, Fri: 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Deli open from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Chef’s Corner open from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Fridays – All Day Breakfast at the Grill and Grill items served from the Chef’s selections corner
National Grilled Cheese Day: April 12
To honor National Grilled Cheese Day, the Deli will have:
- Double Cheese Melt
- This delightful combination of: Rye bread, Mozzarella, White American, Tomato, Onion, Green pepper, Honey mustard
- Soup of the Day: Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Chef’s Selections : Curried Chicken Salad in a Pita
- House made chips
- Peas & Carrots
National Pretzel Day: April 26
Pretzels in Germany. A pretzel (known as Brezel in German, sometimes also Brezn or Breze) is a type of baked food made from dough in soft and hard varieties and savory or sweet flavors in a unique knot-like shape, that over the centuries has made its way into history books and European culture.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich on regular bun or Pretzel bun.
- Loaded Waffle Fries or Plain Waffle Fries
- Glazed Carrots
- Soup: Creamy Chicken Rice
Did you know???