Payment Methods (CafeCa$h)
You may pay for your items at the cash register by:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover. To use a credit card issued to a person other than yourself (parent, spouse, sibling, etc.) you must provide a dated, signed note from the cardholder authorizing your use for EACH transaction
- CaféCa$h on your Student ID
CaféCa$h is ideal for anyone who spends time and money in ICC’s Campus Dining areas. It lets you pre-pay for meals, coffee, snacks, and more using your ICC Student ID card — anyone can add funds to your account, but only you can spend it.
- No sign-up form is required
- Your ICC Student ID is automatically a CaféCa$h account
- It takes less than 60 seconds to add value to your account
- Your balance carries forward as long as you have a valid ICC Student ID
Two ways to add cash to your ICC Student ID:
*Minimum deposit $20
There are no membership fees, service charges, or minimum balances.
Next time you visit Campus Dining’s Très Café or Café Brevé simply hand the cashier your card for payment. Use your ID card until you’ve expended all the money, then load it up again!
Terms and Conditions of CafeCa$h use:
- Accounts are not transferable
- No interest or earnings accrue on CaféCa$h
- Refunds permitted only upon graduation, withdrawal from classes, or employment termination from ICC. Proper documentation is required
- Partial cash withdrawals are not permitted
- Restitution is required for overdrafts
- Campus Dining reserves the right to close accounts that remain inactive for a period of twelve (12) months
- Campus Dining is not responsible for lost or stolen cards
- Value additions are usually instantaneous but may be delayed due to network traffic