Welcome to the Illinois Central College Catering Services where the success of your event is our primary goal.
All clients using the ICC facilities must utilize the ICC Campus Dining if food and beverages will be served. Contact the Special Events Coordinator, Stephanie Farquer at (309) 694-5717 with questions or for assistance in planning your event.
In order to provide you with a professional and personalized event, please review the following steps:
Log on to 25Live and request to reserve the space(s) needed for your event. This must be done prior to placing a catering order.
Our 25Live scheduling program allows you to request resources needed for your event. Select from the following resources:
- Set-up Request
- A/V Request
- Catering Request
- Sign Request
- Campus Police Request
Please provide as much information as possible. The Special Events Coordinator will contact you to confirm details.
Food and Beverage
Please download and look-over the Campus Dining Catering Menu. Catering policies can be found on the inside cover. Use the following as guidelines for your event:
- Events should be scheduled two weeks in advance.
- You must include your department account number at this time if you are submitting a catering request
- ICC catering services are available 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday) with the exception of official ICC holidays and severe weather closings.
- A final guest count must be turned in to the Special Events Coordinator no later than two business days prior to the event. If the event is schedule on a Saturday, the final count is due on the Monday before the event. If no final count is received by the deadline, you will be billed the original number ordered.
- Illinois Central College and the Illinois Health Department code policy prohibits the removal of catered food/beverage from any event.
- Organizers of events who wish to have a “potluck’ or serve donated food items must consult with the ICC Campus Dining Management to check for compliance with Illinois Health Department regulations.
Delivery and pick-up services are available and subject to a mileage charge over five miles ($20 round trip).
First Right of Refusal
Illinois Central College’s Campus Dining department has the first right of refusal for any catered event held on any ICC Campus location. This means if ICC Campus Dining is available and able to provide the services you request you must use ICC Campus Dining Catering. If catering is waived, the following is required: Business License, Certificate of Insurance and Health Department Certificate. These items are due to the ICC Campus dining five business days in advance of the event.