Campus Dining’s Monthly Feature: March 2017
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, March 17!
Campus Dining Hours:
- Cafe Breve Mon-Thu: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Fri: 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
- We will be closing at noon on Friday March 10 for training
- Closed Monday, March 13 – Friday, March 17 (Spring Break)
- Trés Café Mon-Thu: 7:30 am – 2:00 pm, Fri: 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Deli open from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Chef’s Corner open from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (Closed March 13 -17) Entree’ at the Grill the week of spring Break
- All Day Breakfast at the Grill and Grill items served from the Chef’s selections corner
National Taco Day: March 21
Chef’s Corner will have:
- Tater Rounds
- Deluxe Tater Rounds
- Mexican Style Coleslaw
- Soup of the Day: Corn Chowder
National Ranch Dressing Day: March 10
National Water Day: March 22
Like us on Facebook or twitter and get involved!!
National Oreo Day: March 6
To Honor this day we will be offering an Oreo freeze!!! Delicious Oreo’s blended with White and Dark Chocolate, Vanilla and Espresso.
Try one of our Irish brownies before you leave for break.
Since you will be breaking during St Patrick’s Day, we will be celebrating early. We will have our “Irish Brownie Mocha” Special the week of March 7 – 10.
National Milky Way Day: March 12
Join us for a wonderful combination of Espresso, chocolate, Carmel and Vanilla.
Cafe Breve will hold a drawing every night the week of Mar. 20 – Mar. 24 for a free Milky Way Mocha.
Here’s how to enter: Buy an “Milky Way Mocha,” print your name and contact information on the back of the receipt, then place it in the drawing box for a chance to win a free 16oz Milky Way Mocha the next day.