Campus Dining’s Monthly Feature: January 2017
Welcome to the Year 2017!!!!
Campus Dining Winter Break Hours:
- Cafe Breve: Closed December 12 – January 16, reopen on January 17 @ 7:00 am
- Tre’s Cafe’: Closed December 22 at 1 pm – January 2, reopen on January 3 @ 7:30 am
- Closed January 13 @ 1 pm for our departmental meeting
- Deli will close December 12, pre-made sandwiches and salads will be available in the cooler
- Chef’s selection will be served from the grill starting December 12
Chinese New Year: January 4
“The Year of the Rooster”
Chef’s Corner will have:
- Chicken or Vegetable Stir Fry
- Pork or Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Stir Fry Vegetables
- Soup of the Day: Cream of Asparagus
National Cheese Lover’s Day: January 20
National Gourmet Coffee Day: January 18
Come to the Breve and try our fresh flavored coffee brews:
National Irish Coffee Day: January 25
Come to the Breve and enjoy an Irish Cream week with us!!!
Monday 1/23- Irish Brownie Mocha
Tuesday 1/24- Irish Blonde Latte
Wednesday 1/25- Nutty Irish Latte
Thursday 1/26- Irish Cream Latte
Friday 1/27- Try your favorite of the above recipes
National Hot Chocolate Day: January 31
Cafe Breve will hold a drawing every night the week of January 30th – February 3rd for a free Hot Chocolate.
Here’s how to enter: Buy a “Hot Chocolate'”, print your name and contact information on the back of the receipt, then place it in the drawing box for a chance to win a free 16oz Hot Chocolate the next day.