Skip to content

Advisement & Counseling Services

How can I decide which classes to take when I don't even know what I want to do?
Undecided students can make appointments with a career counselor, sign up for a Career Workshop or register for Orientation 110, vocational choices.

How can I find out what colleges or universities offer the program I am interested in?
Career Services offers CIS and other software programs which provide college and occupational information.

How do I know if my resume is the best it can be?
ICC has a 48-hour Resume Drop Off Service or you can make an appointment for individual resume assistance by calling (309) 694-5321.

How do I enroll online to post my resume?
Click on Job Seekers and the instructions will walk you through the process. Call (309) 694-5321 if you have any questions.