- $125.00 per semester hourDistrict 514 residents:
- $125.00 per semester hourOnline classes:
(in- and out-of-district, out-of-state/international students)
- FREE for credit classes onlyDistrict 514 residents, age 65 or older:
- $270.00 per semester hourOut-of-district Illinois residents:
(NOT authorized by their Community College Board for partial tuition payment)
- $310.00 per semester hourOut-of-state residents/International Students:
- *VariesCommunity Education activities and Professional Development Institute:
* Cost is associated with the class and not on a credit hour basis.
If you reside in an Illinois community college district that does not offer a program available at ICC, you may be eligible for a district chargeback of an inter-district cooperative agreement from your legal or home district. Please contact your home district community college for the applications, and once approved by your home district, immediately submit it to ICC to ensure your account balance is adjusted to reflect the in-district tuition rate. District chargeback applications must be approved by your home district Board of Trustees and should be submitted at least 30 days before the beginning of the semester.
All district chargebacks, inter-district cooperative agreements, and miscellaneous agency authorizations must be completed and received by the Student Accounting Office in Enrollment Services. All authorizations must be completed and received prior to the tuition due date of the semester. Illinois Central College reserves the right to change tuition and fees without notice.
Prior to enrollment:
- Make arrangements with Financial Aid
- Submit all agency charge authorizations through Enrollment Services
- Clear past due college accounts
Any required course fee is listed with each course in the class schedule published each semester. Many noncredit classes such as crafts, recreation, and Institute seminars are not supported by tax dollars – instead, participants pay the cost. We reserve the right to change fees and tuition without notice.