Due to changes in federal guidelines, ICC now is able to accept signed copies of tax returns as well as of IRS tax return transcripts. Students may submit a signed copy of your own or your parents’ 2016 tax return for the 2018-19 application year and a signed copy of your own or your parents’ 2017 tax return for the 2019-20 application year. Please review your To-Do list items in eServices for corresponding years.
Alternatively, if you or your parent(s) were non-filers for taxes, ICC can accept the IRS non-filing form for both 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 application years. Please stop by the Financial Assistance Office for a copy of the non-filer form. Independent students and parents of dependent students must attempt to obtain the form from the IRS prior to signing the statement. If you have worked during the requested year, you will need to provide a copy of all W-2’s with the signed non-filer form.
For questions, please contact the Financial Assistance office at [email protected] or (309) 694-5311.
Upload Your Files/Forms
To be used for Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020 Semesters
- V1, V5 Dependent VerIfication Worksheet
- V4 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Dependent Means of Support
- Dependent Special Circumstance
- V1, V5 Independent Verification Worksheet
- V4 Independent Verification Worksheet
- Independent Means of Support
- Independent Special Circumstance
- Appeal for Financial Aid Reinstatement
- Bachelors Graduate Professional Degree Confirmation
- Drug Conviction
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Notary
- Illinois Residency Verification
- Marital Status Review
- Selective Service Verification
- Income Information for Individuals with Unusual Circumstances
Direct Loans — Students
Direct Loans — Parents