Monday – Wednesday (Nov 17, 18, 19 — Dec 8, 9, 10 — Jan 5, 6, 7)
East Peoria Campus, 8 am – 4 pm
No Appointment Necessary
Express Enrollment can help you get through the process of enrolling at ICC all in one day! No appointments are necessary. Here’s what you can accomplish:
- Complete your ICC application and have it processed right away.
- Get your placement testing done so you’re ready to pick your classes.
- Meet with an advisor to develop your schedule and help you make the right choices for your academic goals.
- Fill out your financial aid paperwork (and get help if you need) and set up your payment plan.
- Get your ICC Student ID.
What you need to bring
To make sure you can complete your admission and enrollment, you need to bring:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, or other government issued ID).
- Check book or credit card to set up your Payment Plans. (If you are using your parents’ or spouse’s credit card to make payment, we will need to call them to verify the credit card… so make sure they’ll be available to take our call).
- Your social security card.
If you want to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form, you will need
Your previous year tax returns and W-2 forms, and current bank statements. If you’re 24 or younger, you’ll also need your parents’ social security card, previous year tax returns and W-2 forms, and current bank statements.
Express Enrollment is available on the ICC East Peoria campus the listed days (top of the page) between 8 am – 4 pm. You can expect to spend:
- About half hour completing your application
- About 2 hours completing your placement test
- About half hour meeting with your advisor
- About half hour completing your FAFSA (if you choose to do so)
- About 15 minutes setting up your payment plan
- About 15 minutes getting your photo ID taken
You will be served on a first come, first-served basis. Times are estimates only. The actual process may require more or less time, depending on your individual circumstances.
To assure enough time to complete the process, we suggest you arrive NO LATER THAN 2 pm.
Free parking is available in Lots A and B on the East Peoria Campus, as well as the Visitors Lot.
Advisors will be available to help students who wish to enroll full-time (12 credit hours or more) in most majors. Advisors will be available to help students who wish to enroll part-time.
In some cases, however, you may need to schedule an appointment with advisors to follow up on the scheduling appointment. Some majors are restricted enrollment and only general education or pre-requisite courses will be able to be scheduled.
For additional information how to prepare and what programs are available, visit Academic Advisement.