Enrollment Forms

Completed Enrollment Services forms should be brought or mailed to Enrollment Services, Illinois Central College, 1 College Drive, East Peoria, IL 61635-0001.

Residency Questionnaire

If you recently moved to the ICC college district, or live in a split district (i.e. El Paso, Farmington) please read the following Residency Requirements information and fill out the Residency Form below. For further information click on the residency requirements below:

Residency Questionnaire
Residency Requirements at ICC

If you are a resident of ICC On-Campus housing, you will not be classified as In-District student; however, you will only be required to pay the In-District tuition rate at Illinois Central College. Tuition adjustments are made after classes begin.

Request for Student Verification

If you need a letter stating dates of enrollment for the following purposes:

  • Loan Deferment
  • Good Student Discount
  • Enrollment Verification Letter

The enrollment verification letter can also be printed through your eservices account.

Request for Student Verification

Change of Student Information

If you are needing a change of social security number, or name change you should submit the form below with a copy of your social security card reflecting these changes to Enrollment Services.

Change of Student Information

Address, phone number, or email address changes may be updated through your eServices account.

Change of Program of Study

You will need to complete this form in order to obtain the following:

  • Financial Aid (changes from an ineligible program)
  • Graduation
    • If you intend to graduate with an Associate in Applied Science or a Certificate you will need to have declared your specific program/plan.
    • If you intend to graduate with an Associate in Science, Associate in Art, Engineering Science or General Education the program/plan will NOT need to be declared in order to graduate.
  • Appropriate academic advisement according to your program/plan.

You should only change your program of study after meeting with an academic advisor and discussing the major that fits your best interests.

DUAL CREDIT STUDENTS: attending ICC after taking dual credit classes at your high school, you will need to change your program of study but not before March 1 of your high school graduating year.

Change of Program of Study

Co-Ops and Chargebacks

Students who wish to attend an Illinois community college outside of the ICC community college district should fill out the form below and return it to the ICC Enrollment Services office at least 30 days before the start of the semester. For some students, there may be the possibility of attending the other community college at their in-district tuition rate.

For Co-Ops and Chargebacks, use our online form


We are unable to generate a valid 1098-T for you if we do not have your social security number or taxpayer identification number (TIN) on file. Please complete this form and submit it to:

Illinois Central College
Enrollment Services
1 College Drive
East Peoria, IL 61635-0001


If you are considering a non-resident alien for US tax purposes on an F, J, or B visa, you are not eligible for these tax benefits. You do not need to fill out this form.

Release of Information and FERPA Restriction

According to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, students have the right to (1) inspect and review their educational records; (2) request the amendment of their educational records to ensure that they are not inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise in violation of the student’s privacy or other rights; (3) restrict disclosure of information to other individuals or entities; and (4) file a complaint with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Office if the College fails to comply with the requirements of the Act.

Under FERPA, Illinois Central College can only release the following directory information for students:

Student’s full name, enrollment status (full or part time), dates of attendance, graduation date (s), degree (s) or certificate (s) earned, honors received and officially recognized activities and sports.

A student may request that additional information be released to specific individuals or organizations by completing a Release of Information Form

If a student does not want any information released, including directory information, they should complete a FERPA Restriction Form. Students who request a FERPA restriction are required to complete all academic actions in person with a photo ID, or through their eServices account. This includes asking questions pertaining to their academic and financial records, adding and dropping classes, requesting password resets, etc.

The Release of Information and FERPA Restriction Forms are available in Enrollment Services, and can also be printed from the ICC website.  All forms must be completed and signed in person with a photo ID at Enrollment Services.

Out-of-district, out-of-state and out-of-country students who are enrolled in all online classes should print a copy of the form from the ICC website, complete and sign, scan, and then e-mail with a copy of a government issued photo ID that includes a signature to Enrollment Services at [email protected]. Emailed forms must be sent from the student’s ICC email address to be considered valid.

Release of Information

FERPA Restriction