Working at the Studio gives caring, intellectually curious ICC students the opportunity to engage in the highly rewarding experience of working with other writers.
- The first semester that you are a consultant, you take ENGL 140, Writing Center Theory and Practice. This small class (usually about 5 students!) helps you hone the skills you will use on the job.
- Do you love handmade chairs, plastic dinosaurs, intergalactic love stories, and rotary phones? Do you hate plagiarism? This is the workplace for you.
Fill out your application HERE.
Applications are due JUNE 15.
Applications should include
- An academic writing sample
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which should be from a college instructor
- Writing sample and letters of recommendation can be attached to the application or emailed to [email protected]
The Studio staff is a community of friends –we are united in our commitment to helping others, and we plan inspiring events together, like STATION TO STATION, our creative writing event.