Working at the Studio gives caring, intellectually curious ICC students the opportunity to engage in the highly rewarding experience of working with other writers.
- The first semester that you are a consultant, you take ENGL 140, Writing Center Theory and Practice. This small class (usually about 5 students!) helps you hone the skills you will use on the job.
- Do you love handmade chairs, plastic dinosaurs, intergalactic love stories, and rotary phones? Do you hate plagiarism? This is the workplace for you.
Fill out your application HERE.
Applications should include
- An academic writing sample
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which should be from a college instructor
- Writing sample and letters of recommendation can be attached to the application or emailed to [email protected]
The Studio staff is a community of friends –we are united in our commitment to helping others, and we plan inspiring events together, like STATION TO STATION, our creative writing event.