NCA Self Study
NCA Self-Study for the Higher Learning Commission
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Response to 1992 Team Report and Ten Year Changes
- Chapter 3 General Institution Requirements
The institution has clear and publicly stated purposes consistent with its mission and appropriate to an institution of higher education.
The institution has effectively organized the human, financial, and physical resources to accomplish its purposes.
- Chapter 5 Governance and Organization
- Chapter 6 Financial and Physical Resources
- Chapter 7 Human Resources
- Chapter 8 Student Access Entry Services
The institution is accomplishing its educational and other purposes.
- Chapter 9 Instructional Academic Programs
- Chapter 10 Faculy and Staff Development
- Chapter 11 Program Development, Evaluation, and Revision
- Chapter 12 Academic Assessment Achievement
- Chapter 13 Community Outreach
The institution can continue to accomplish its purposes and strengthen its educational effectiveness.
The institution demonstrates integrity in its practices and relationships.