Welcome to Illinois Central College!
Whether you are enrolling in college classes for the very first time, picking up some coursework to retool your skills, filling a gap in your college education, or just wanting to learn something new for the fun of it, Illinois Central College can meet your needs.
At ICC, we believe everyone should have access to a college education.
We take that belief seriously and therefore offer five diverse approaches to learning:
- Occupational Certificates — short programs of study that provide the skills you need to enter the workforce quickly.
- Applied Science Degrees — longer programs of study that provide comprehensive occupational skills for you to take into the job market. In some cases, this coursework may transfer to a baccalaureate degree program.
- Associate Degrees — designed specifically for transfer students and generally provide you with the first two years of coursework toward a baccalaureate degree. You then may transfer credits to complete the rest of your degree at a four-year college or university.
- Professional and Continuing Education — ICC’s Professional Development Institute (PDI) offers a variety of classes and workshops geared toward people already in the job market who wish to retool or boost their skills.
- Recreational Learning — ICC’s Adult Community Programs and other programs such as College for Kids provide you and your family the opportunity to learn something new without the pressure of earning a grade or college credit.
Regardless of where you’ve been or where you’d like to go, ICC has the programs, the faculty, and the staff to help you get where you want to go.
We welcome you to ICC and look forward to working with you.